Saturday, May 21, 2011

The way i feel....

When i first heard his voice; he makes me feel so a live. he makes  me feel like nothing in this world  matters but him and i . Ive never felt tht before! weve known each other for a short period of time but yet ive felt like ive known him my whole life. I know how i feel about him but i dont know how he really feels about me. I think about it all the time but yet i  still get confused  and wonder if he does.
 Hes a guy that likes everything about me except you know those weird face pictures.His Personality is somthing ive never came across and its soo amazing. His voice is soo Country and yet itss understanding! if i dont talk to him for a long time i get mad because i never get to talk to him for longer ..even thou i no hes busy .... and i just wanna be with him.i dont wanna ever let him go.. even thou technicaly we arnt even together.. I may be young but ive never felt like this... its crazy yeah but u no its how i feel. maybe i got to attached  to fast...Its still kinda crazy knowing i feel on these things about him and not knowing if he feels the same. I guess the only thing im trying to ask you is do you want me like i want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment