Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another poem for yall!

Looking back
 I lay here thinking of how you changed.....
    Just like that!
At first you made me smile by the little things that you did...
   you would hold me tight,
    never let me out of your sight.
You held my hand,
every worry disapears.
When  looking back it makes me shed my tears.
 Just thinking you changed just like that!
Yet i still think how i tried my hardest
yetmi got my heart broken again!
Thinking you were everything..
telling you anything!
Sometimes , I think im never gonna find him out there...
 I think how im prolly  going to end up going to hell and back befor  he finds me.
 Even thou how mad this makes  me...
I still cant belive how you changed,
Just like that,
That quick!
Looking back at the other day,
when you kissed me ..
how you made me feel soo importaint.,like i was special..
I finally relized  that i am special..
I didnt need you to prove that to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment