Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day!

Well today is Sunday the 19th in June and you know what that means? That of course means its Fathers day or as I like to call it “Dads Day”!

Today is to celebrate everything your dad has done for you! In my case i have a Step Dad and A Dad!? When it comes to Fathers day …Its kind of Hard for me… Because.. when i go get a card..  I don't want to pick out a card that says”Even thou your not my Dad,your still a great man” because I dont want him to be sad or mad because i picked out a wrong card and he didn't like it. For some reason i Cant pick out a card that says”I Love you so much dad and im happy for everything you do!?” I don't know why.. i just cant.. I guess for some reason I just feel like if i did something like that or call him dad ..that ill be replacing my dad..so i don't do that. =) However! I know that these past years i have had the best guys taking care of me and im thankful for everything,they both have done for me and what they will continue to do!

This day is to show how your dad or in my case my dad and step dad just how great they are! Today,show your dad  that your thankful for everything he has done for you!

Questionfor today:

1: whats one thing you did with your dad on fathers day?

No comments:

Post a Comment