Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moving part4 .....Hurricane season is here in Texas

that spot... yes its paint.. o and the light blue in my hair yep.. thats paint!

Ha.. yes i had a lil fun and wrote my name ! and a  =)

Yes! a lil more fun... I love you!

Light blue is where its at!



well its been a  lil while  since ive said anything about movin.. Wanna no the reason...? well get rreadyy cause here it comes.(and no thats not what she said.. just  pointing that out there=)  ) anyway.. ive been living in this ughh of a hotel room =(.. however... Im moving finally on saturday.. =D.. today was alot of Painting.. which was really fun! actually i liked that and didnt mind it !!! =D  Its hard to belive that in less then a weak ill be moving crap out of this ugh of a hotel room and getting my stuff from the storage building... =D soo excited.. to actually have my own bed..
  O and guess what.. 2 awesome things happened well 3 okay
1.Im gettting my Permit ... in about a month... (however im starting on monday = ) )
2.I LETTTERED! I lettered in FBLa!! whooo whoo! (thanks memom for holding it for me )
3.. Its hard to belive but a lil after 6 months.. (soo after my bday like 2 weeks later....) I get my LICENSE!!
 Soo im extremely excited..!
and okay just thought of one more thing okay crap.. now 2 more..
4.Im  a freaking JUNIOR yo!
5.im going to the lake for the fourth!!! thats exciting!
____________________________________________________
Now in my other subject ,, "Hurricane season is here in Texas"
means exactly what i typed... Its here.. and its time for the high winds.. maybe even some hurricanes... meaning..dont go to the beaches during a Hurricane!!!!! (are u nuts?????!!!!)
_____________________________________________
I miss all my friends in Colorado.. =(
 i think about yall every day.. soo dont forget me guys!!! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`Update!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
will be adding pictures here shortly but comment on my blog post to please!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1.ME TOO!
    2.ME TOO!
    3.ME TOO!
    4.ME TOO!
    5. I'm notdoing amythimg
    But good luck in the hurricane season, likeda hair btw

    ReplyDelete