Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The not so awsome permit!

Well Today was the day i was going to become a teen with a permit(well permit paper)! When i got up this morning i got up 2 hours earlyer then i have in a while ..and i got ready .did my hair and my make up..then i was on here for awhile...
I looked at the handbook.. and i studyied my but off! Then finally i was on the way to drivers ed... and it was a nice ride.. then I finally got there..I sat down in class waited for mr.A-Bear to pass out the test.After that Test i felt kind of confident.(i mean after all im not the average test taker.) We all took the test and reading all the answers and questions twice.. I knew i was in good shape.. finally he took the tests up,and my stomach was just a turning because i was nervous and wanted to know what i made!
After about 20 mins of watching some boring traffic movie..(that we had already seen) he was like well good new! "you all passed!" I was soo thankful! I knew the signs test wasnt gonna be to hard.. I got my paper back and i got a 85 on it ! Whoop! whoop! This got me going and i was excited to take the next test! Which was road Rules! I studied very very hard!!! and Well Ever one past .. but i got a 70! i mean no one got a 100 .. so I guess thats good! When you receive that you got a 70 on the road rules.. after studying very hard, you wanna beat your self! i mean i hate that i tried soooo freaking hard and didnt get at least a 80.. .. so then
 i was kinda not excited to tell my mom about it because i knew she would say you could better then that hayley! but then i got in the car and she said did ya pass? I was like Yea mom.. and then kinda frowned.. then after that it was like all Hell broke lose and then we were fighting. so it was a very quite way home. Its so hard to please everyone.. and then the one you wanna please.. isnt please its quite .. i dont know.. it just brought a tear to my eye.. Then when i got home.. i ate a flop over of peanut butter and some chips. then started on this! Then 3 mins later i called my dad. (i call him almost every day at 5:30pm)  He said thats good! and then that was really it on the subject of the permit. then we talked about his screened in porch!..Then our convo was pretty much over... 

No comments:

Post a Comment