Friday, June 17, 2011

Plan your work.work your plan!

ipod pic 042  Ever since i was 5 I've always loved animals…ever since then i knew that when i graduate high school ( in 2 years)  I knew i was going to do something with animals.. didn't know exactly what i was going to do but i was going to to collage and I'm going to go there to do something that i love! I've always been told .. plan your work .work you plan… So. I've planned that I'm going to finish high school.. try to get a scholar ship.. and then go to collage and  do something i love. So far.. i have either.. a vet,vet assistant,marine biologist or  a marine trainer..  My plan for right now.. is to find like an intern ship that will work around my high school hours.. and Ta da.. ill have me some training for when i get out off high school. =)  There's my plan for as of now.. and its still in progress.. whoop whoop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment