Thursday, May 3, 2012

it happend like this:

just like i promised im going to fill you in today! about almost everything.. i talked bout in my last blog..
 so first  the whole thing with tyler and i over reacting was this:
   so let me start from how we met ! 1st... randi and i were taking goofy pics from school and she had sent one to her bf... and her bf showed his friend Tyler and tyler was like i wanna talk to that girl so he asked to text me.. soo thats how we started talking then ever since friday to monday we were tlaking like all the time.. and then monday night..  he didnt text me back for like 6 hours soo i guess i over reacted a lil by saying stufff and texting him ever hour... so that got me to not really talking to him any more.. so now him and i arnt going on a double date.. had told randi's bf that he wasnt going so their for we aint going.. isnt that nice??????(next blog will be all bout my feelings,what exactly happend ,etc.)
next point:
 Taylors Graduating!
 im soo proud of my big bro! im so proud of him!
 im also excited for the party tho!:) he graduated may 25th!
  .... im also gonna pass geometry for the year!im so excited to be a senior next year!
oohhh yeah and i moved! same city diffrent house!its soo much better then the old house!

No comments:

Post a Comment