Wednesday, May 2, 2012

waatttt im back again??!

so ive decided that ive been gone long enough from blogging and im going to get my facebook page up and running for my blogging as well.. i have had so much to talk bout and some much that has happend.
 let me fill you in on whats going down at this moment:
 - so i over reacted talking to tyler.... (whose tyler?,read next blog to find out)
- double date this weekend?
- graduation party for taylor coming up
-only need like 4 points to pass for the year in geometry
-i moved!
-jason an i are not togther...
 already alot huh? yeah i no!
 so all this has happend and im tired of writting in my journal when i can be telling all of you would actually like to read my posts!
so im going to finish the facebook thing for here..and ill give yall a link to add me as a friend or like it!
 ttyl for now
   hayley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment