Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another new poem!

Its funny how ive never met you,
yet,you fill my dreams as if its some kind of mind game.
you filled my dreams with bright blue sky's,
you even looked into my eyes .
Night after night i still dream of you not knowing who you are,
where ive met you,
or if i will ever meet you.
you still feel my dreams with smiles
as i reach for you
your nothing but air...
as i open my eyes ... your not there
i relizze your nothing but a dream.
Its funny how ive never met you,
Ive dreamt about you for so long now,
ive even considered writting a song about you and i.
I felt you were part of me, like breath-in.
I was lost in your eyes from the very start,
you made me smile with just one kiss.
ive been searching for you for awhile,
Even thou it feels like ive walked miles.
When i went to go hug you,
i grasped the air.
you disappeared as if you were just thin air this whole time ..
Even thou many moons have come and gone,
I still dream that same dream every now and then.
but when i wake up i know its just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment