Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How I use Facebook

Hello Everyone,
about 2 years ago you would hear Myspace this,Myspace that.. But then Facebook came out and it all changed! Nowadays... Its OMG! look at my wall! or Look at my Status..Even thou Tom had some of the same things on Myspace. Creators of Facebook.. came out with bigger and better things..Better Aps,Better games,Better settings! They are even coming up with how to make your Profile more design able! However more businesses is using Facebook! When you go into meetings they are like"dont forget to add me on facebook!"

when you first login in to Facebook.. you have your wall. Wall meaning- Where you get to see everything thats on your friends minds.. Then you can write your status from right there... Status-Write whats on your mind. You can also upload your pictures from there.. Also If you like a song or video you think everyone needs to see.. you put the link and even say somthing about it.. and Ta da! its there!
Now you can click on your Profile picture or profile..
and what do ya know ..your on your Profile... You see your wall.. Everything you posted .. or commented .. or anything.. that involves you! =)
Thats not all of everything on Facebook.. but mainly the bigest and most importaint parts!
Now Heres where everyone Says "Facebook is addicting!"
  Addicting.meaning ;The games! Like Farm Vill or Yo vile.. are just some of the maine ones that people say are addicting.. I know my Memom has to play her farmvill at least once aday to get her Farm Just the way she wants it ..I mean its sooo addicting That when your at a restaurant ..She will say honey we need to get home soo i can plant my crops before they die! Sometimes ..you would think its a do or die ..Life or death situation! ha!
   How I use Facebook. Can be different how you use Facebook... Or vise versa!
I use Facebook to play games... (every-now and then) and I use it most importantly to contact my friends! I think if we didn't have Facebook.. OUR WORLD WOULD SHUT DOWN!! (OUR Meaning.. TEENS EVERYWHERE! )
Note:I do get on Facebook Everyday ! =)
  Thanks for reading!
       Me
Source..http://www.chrisbrogan.com/100-blog-topics-i-hope-you-write/
    

No comments:

Post a Comment