Thursday, June 9, 2011

Are you gonna kiss me or not!

 Subject:Are you gonna kiss me or not!<3
     Real subject:just anything that comes to mind! =D
        Lets begin!........................................................................


 well first of all.. Its kinda funny because thats the song im listening to and it kinda has somthing to do with yesturday!
 Yesturday.. i met this guy named Hunter... Then his friend Slade..
            well it didnt go  like i planned.........
Hunter didnt even talk to me? he didnt say crap!... i didnt know if there was somthing wrong with me or what... he just didnt talk to me.. but i did have alot of fun ahahaha! Gosh they showed me how to have fun again.. because i havnt had a lot of fun in a while....
 I guess it toook 2 boys to show me how to have fun!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment