Thursday, June 9, 2011

Moving part5... getting better

Well as each day goes by i find that moving in gets even easier.. / i mean right now my room is a mess!! .. n when i say mess .. i mean a mess.!
So far.. we got like 9 boxes from the garage just for the kichen... yikes! we got some  of our boxes for each room... just to make it where its at least a lil bit homie! =)
O and i forgot to tell yall... that i have started my first week of Driving school!(well now the end of my first week)
So far so good. let me introuduce my driving teacher.. His name is mr.Herbert.... Now when you see this your like herbert... i mean what kinda name is that... Its not "Her-Bert" Its HEE=Bert.. quite weird dont you think??
 well We call him mr.H - Bear!? lol But hes funny.. At least He doesnt make you feel like your sitting at a boring advice session! lol! well I have 3 more weeks to go.. and thank god, They arnt all till friday.. Its just the 3rd week. which is not next friday... but the following friday! =D then only 3 days after that.. and then i should be ready to go get my permit!
Whoop whoop!
Check out my other blog about how much fun i had yesturday! =D
 Thanks for reading btw!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment