Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dainty Dogs

What in the world is a Dainty Dog?
  Its a dog that's very small, often known as a Paris Hilton Dog,
Heres a few pictures of some Dainty Dogs. 
  Dedicated to: My aunt nita! 
                Love you! 




Aww isnt this cute?
Even the smallest dogs have to have hot dogs?! lol
I saw this comming!
AWW
How cute is the little Weiner dog! Good sport!
Looks like  Someone got into the TAMPONS!
I couldnt pass this one up! Thats just the most cutest Dainty Pup!
Hmmm.. Killer?
Thats basically how a dogs life is ..if your my moms dogs!  =)
She wachin you!
I may not have legs.. and i may be small.. but i have turbo legs and ill  out run you!



That was just a few little pics of some Dainty dogs!  Hope you guys liked it!!


source:
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/tags/dog/36

No comments:

Post a Comment