Friday, June 24, 2011

my bestie n i

Hello all my fello readers out there..My Best friend and i have been thinking about this for as long as we have known each other.(which is quite a while!)We both have been treated badly in our past relationship.When we both thought we were in love with our boyfriends..they rode around on us and ever since then we have doubted love.When i get into a realationship i get all happy because i found a guy that liked me then the next thing i know he doesnt text back as often as he did before ,he doesn't call like he use to,he doesnt inform me where hes at any more,i even wonder what i did wrong .Then it brings me to  this question how do i know if i made him happy like i use to.or did i even make him happy at all? Its kinda sad when you think you have found that person you can talk to about anything and everything,hes there to comfort you,your happy and you want to be with him always.It still brings me back to WHAT DID I DO? HOW COME WE ARNT LIKE WE USE TO BE?
 Can you answer these two questions?
1/How do u no if ur happy with a guy/gurl
2/How do u no if ur in love

No comments:

Post a Comment