Sunday, June 26, 2011

My blogger block

I started writing well when i first picked up a crayon.(loved it ever since =D)Even if it was just a little scribble here and there . Then before you know it ,Im a bored 16 year old; into a couple of weeks in the summer and starting a new blog ;for people to read all over the world!
But let me tell ya, writing this blog hasn't been easy.;] i get what I call(maybe others do to)a blogger Block.When i get this "blogger block" i get stuck! i have no idea what to write about,or when i begin to write about something it goes away How aggravating is that?So i decided to search Google and find some ideas and came upon killer blog post ideas! The ideas were awesomeness,better then anything i had came up with! So for right now you see im not in my blogger block and im writing this blog write here!
Thanks for reading and thanks Tristen for your awesome ideas






No comments:

Post a Comment