Friday, July 15, 2011

"Cheating on your Honeymoon is fun and isnt bad....right?" funny!

  • Well the best friend and i came up with somethings.. that are haliarious.. but in order to read them.. keep reading.. or scroll to the bottom.

     So Hollie and I both have been having some boy troubles. and its funny how we still want a bf...
      but why would you want  a boy friend if he doesnt care? or he doesnt treat you right???


FUNNY SENTENCES ABOUT BOYS!!!.................YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RELATE>
 I see you standing at the edge of this building... I look up at you from the ground. you smile at me with a despite smile ...Thinking i would tell you not to jump... When i look at you one last time..I see your hair is all gross looking..your face is uglyer then a pig....so really i came to the conclusion....JUMPY BABY,JUMP.. hope you survive!

You butt hole get some friends.. im too old for you.I dont wanna play frisbe in this hot Texas heat especially with annoying little boy like your self...O and little boy get your own booty.. face it ..im not going in your house to watch barney.. besides if i go in... Who knows.. I may never come back out..


One look at you  and you remind me of a perverted,immature,azzhole.. so Hail no!im not telling you my bra size! Little boy go to the donut shop and get fat.

All you can say is your Sorry... your sorry ...thats not good enough...you know what i have to say about that... your an idiot soo give me the Vodka. lol


I floored! why do you have to push the gas peddle so hard?and say you love me...when all you wanted was my bootie...with my poka dotted booty shaper undies... and some stable support! lol


Im only telling you this because all my other friends are not currently available.. and your the only one..so dont even think about smiling..  or feel like i trust. you ....because i really dont! Now your sweet talking to me... even tho i dont want it...or do i..?

Right now your the uglyest guy. so i cant look at you .. i know your  my boyfriend...and all but days like this i really hate you... and moments like this make me really insecure........so shut up..  and look the other way..you idiot! =)lol

What!? your the ugliest dude ...even your hair puts you to shame..



So we came up with those..because we were bored.. It really relates to us! does it to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment