Friday, July 15, 2011

This week,,,,

well this week was awesome... at first.
    I broke up with Josh... just because..  Im not exactly sure why..but give me a moment and ill make up a reason...........
  moments later.... I did it because he was too clingy. and everytime he said i loved you .. I felt like i was forced to say it.The more i said it.. it made me sick to my stomach.. and I just felt like ive lost all my love for him.. or did i really love him.. in the first place?
 already. well that was part of my week .here the ending.
    So a couple of days ago.. i got back in contact with Matt.. He was one of my exes..from a while back.He was having gf problems..so i messaged him and asked if hed like to call me and talk bout it..? and well we did for 4 hours on the phone... I dont do that just for anyone ... anyways so we talked about everything that we were missing and him  ex gf.. now gf again..
  He told me that he didnt think he wouldnt  go back to her.. because he didnt think it would work.. so i was like im sorry =( then he told me he loved me .. still and we just talked about that..
then the next day..things completely changed.. He didnt want me like he said.. he didnt feel what he felt and then He told me my boobs where too big!!! i mean wth?? thats crap!! and excuse my french but shity! =/
            anyways,, then today im going somewhere with me and my dad.. and lisa.n the brianna beast.. ha jk. then tomorrow dad and i are gonna get my clothes for my trip and ride the fourwheeler! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment