Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just to Update you guys..

So at least once a month I update you guys on whats new with my blog! Meaning New features.and how the status of my blogs are going.


 So new features:
   Underneith the tittle and the descriptions there is what I call "pages". It will say "Days like these are one of the best.(home page) then theirs more taps.  Like Photography and about me . you can click on one of those and go straight to the page. Then click the home tab ..and it brings you back to the home page of all my blogs. Pretty neat huh?

The new poll .. It is on the side of the blog page..I will start a new one every week.
Week1:Do you like reading my blog?
       STATS!
 Well good news! my stats and ratings have been going up! Last month i had about 200 people viewing my blog that month and now i have 400.. its amazing!
  Also dont forget.. if you like my blogs. click on my adds.they wont give you a virus ..so dont worry about that...

 Thanks for reading.. and be sure to come back for more update!

No comments:

Post a Comment