Sunday, July 10, 2011

I really just couldn't believe this..............

Well I couldnt belive this. I told a couple of people about this blog. (there were of course my family and friends) and they say "oh thats cool." Then I get a big smile and tell them yeah.. but now that ive been doing this for about 4 months going on 5 im actually starting to make money! Then they say... what like 12 cents? and i say idk ..but at least i am getting paid because people are reading my blogs! They just dont belive that i have so many of you reading this.. and actually likeing it. So Thanks to you guys,im actually proving them wrong! I started off by not a whole lot of people  reading and thanks to you guys... I have almost over 400 people reading it each month! =) People not only in The UNITED STATES BUT ALSO WORLD WIDE!!! Im so proud!
            Keep updating and reading!
   -Hayley
 

1 comment:

  1. You keep it up, and your family doesn't know hat there missing so, keep it up

    ReplyDelete