Sunday, July 10, 2011

This past weekend(today being Sunday)

Well yesturday,i did some yard work. i helped dad with the putting the grass down. Which was actually kind of fun.After my step mom showing me how to use the Tiller.This machine that you put in the ground and it cuts up dirt and makes the dirt lose.That machine wasnt really for me but my dad sure knew how to do it,better then i could.over all .. I had fun with my dad. Then after a hard work  in yard work... I Couldnt really decide if i really wanted to go swimming with a nerve racking child who annoys you all the time.. but i already told her i would.. so guess what i had to .(i really dont like telling someone im gonna do somthing and not do it.. A few hours later i went to the pool and def cooled off.=) After about 1 hour of swimming and me eatting some hang down and cheese.. i was full and didnt wanna get back in the water.so i layed there and i figured we were gonna leave pretty soon anyways... so it was 7:00pm before we actually got ready.We called Dad and asked him where we should go for supper? well we all decided on Casa Ole. and I got a enchalidas like normal and Brianna(my step sister) got Quesidias.(like always)...Going to the resturant made me see that the food portion sizes are going down and the prices are going EXSTREMLY high!
         then we came home and I took a shower and i went into my room.
 My little step sister and i decided to go back in my room and dance.
 so we did.well as we were dancing.. (without a warning) She PEES ON THE FLOOR!!!! I mean a big puddle!!!!!! it was the most discuting thing ..I mean she is a 11 years old! You would think that if she had to use the little girls room ,she would say something.... Ugh it was the most ..i dont know... What would you say or do????? After that her mom came and cleaned up her mess.. and Brianna was like we can still dance... I mean..i was afraid of her doing another blow out! so i sat on my bed and played arround with my cam on my Tv.. then i was tired and you could tell she was tired.. and so we layed down about 12:45pm.  and we turned on Daddys day care. It was an awsome movie ..then pretty soon ..we turned it off..and i went to sleep!
         How was you guys weekend!?

No comments:

Post a Comment