Monday, June 25, 2012

C-Stat

well on saturday i made my first voyage of meeeting my dad and driving on the highway by my self..even tho i got stuck in 3 hours of traffic.. it took forever.. thought my truck was going to over heat..so i turned off my air conditioner..and it was good accept for me.. i went from looking cute..to looking sweaty... then i met my dad :) so far i have been here already 3 days.. and its going faster .. this weekend we are going to go fish...
 today i had brought my sis an i to the movies to go see the new madagascar movie.. (check next blog post for a review on it :) ) but Brianna left her wallet..and let me know when we get almost home... which you know i was really mad.. but i went backk.. and we couldnt find it.. so we come home with out her wallet but shes happy because she gets to get a new one...


    anyways on thursday.. i hope im getting feathers in my hair just like 2 depends on how much shes gonna charge.. but anyways..time to do some dishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment