Friday, June 22, 2012

Girls day...WOW... UPDATE

Alrighty then.... so i havnt really updated yall in a while so lets update...
 well... i finallly drove to beaumont....an i did great! now i get to drive my truck to Clevland to meet my dad! i really wanna get out of what they call Bridge Sh...ty... excuse my french... but thats what everyone calls it..
 hopefully gonna do some fishing or somthing.. going to see th sis.. and the cuzes!
Okay soo idrove to Beaumont today.. and  i didnt do to bad.. an i was proud of my self.. i had tabby come with me.. and we had a girl day :) where we went shopping! i got me a new shirt and neckless :) i love it! an now i have me a new store to get school clothes!!!! an the neckless is so adorable its a heart but its kinda big but not really and its zebra! really preetty:) this year im dressing cute! oh and we also went to starving marvins which is where u sit out side and u eat an listen to the band playing.. howver my ex geometry teacher still works their .. which is highly disturbing ..if u ask me..
but i gotta go pack ...so ill talk to yall laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment